Sunday, August 8, 2010

Update #8!

Update #8 is one of my favorite shoots up to this point! I'm wearing cute lacey panties as you can from the picture! I have my toy with me that I call the Black Jewel. Watch me fuck myself with this wonderful g-spot vibe. Than I suck all my juices off of it! Oh and the best part!!!! After the shoot my photographer and I had a little fun of our own and the pictures/video should be up this week. So keep an eye out on my website for them!
And my first video was posted on SC this week! It is called "First Orgasm on Video" cause well...it's my first on video! Gotta go check it out! Very hot.
Any questions? suggestions? comments? Email me
kaci_sc@hotmail.com

And be sure to go check out my site!

Updates coming up are Car pics! Me on a viper! And my pregnant belly!



www.southern-charms2.com/kaci

1 comment: